Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lindsey is a blue-eyed beauty who enjoys time spent with family and friends. Be sure to stay on this Virgo’s good side — she’s into the combat sports of muay thai and jiu jitsu. And her dream mate? An athlete, of course. MICHAEL PEAKE/QMI AGENCY

I'd say that she's a bit too thin, and I think she may have used a bit too much mascara on her eyes. But not horrible, B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Martina loves to spend quality time with family, friends and her beautiful cat, Whiskey. This 18-year-old Libra enjoys working with makeup and styling hair, but her very favourite thing? Martina is a big fan of online shopping. DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY

This girl looks like she may be some major trouble for any guy that becomes her boyfriend! You just get a feeling about certain people, and she gives off that vibe big time. Her favourite activity is online shopping? She's going to be expensive for whatever guy that is. Hmmmmmm

Anyway, she's probably amongst some of the hottest girls the Sun has put on -- ever. If I can criticize her, her only problem is that there are too many similar poses where she's pulling on her hair. Other than that, A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Alexandria is a fitness buff who loves jogging and hockey — but she knows how to relax too, either listening to hip-hop music or going out for an exciting night on the town. Alexandria’s dream job is to be a model ... or a movie star! (Veronica Henri photo)

Somewhat above-average cute GND. Looks somewhat on the border of being too young even. But still this is the Sun, they know Canadian laws, so I'm sure she's legal. I'm giving her a B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Katie is a brown-eyed Capricorn with simple tastes. Give her a firepit and some marshmallows, and Katie’s a happy camper. An ardent pet lover (she has two dogs, Dozer and Meka), Katie also hopes to become a registered nurse. (Craig Robertson photo)

Kind of a Walmart-average girl, providing some pretty daring peek-a-boo shots, she's straddling the decency line! I think I see some cameltoe & landing strip in the lingerie shots. And she's revealing some major pubic bone in those track pants. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom