Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melissa likes to spend her days off travelling and hitting the spa. For the moment, our-brown-eyed beauty is single, but she’s happy to hang out with family and friends. DAVE ABEL/QMI AGENCY

Kind of an average GND. Not a particularly bad or good body. She's got a great attitude, and good smile, but that's about it. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tori is a 5-foot-4, blue-eyed stunner who dreams of becoming a firefighter. When she’s not pursuing her dream, she’s watching it on TV. Our girl’s favourite show is, not surprisingly, Chicago Fire. Craig Robertson/QMI Agency

She's got a bit of a belly, which she's trying hard to hide. The act of hiding it, seems to be calling more attention to it though. She does have a pretty cute face, reminds me of Christina Applegate. She has that MILF quality of Stiffler's Mom in the American Pie movies, kind of a smouldering sluttiness. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kalyna is a brown-eyed 19-year-old who would like to become a sign-language interpreter some day. She loves concerts, coffee, and Continentals. Specifically, a 1969 Lincoln. Dave Abel/QMI Agency

Now if this girl was living next door to me, I'd have a hard time trying to stop myself from looking out the window to see if she was out or not, I'd be in full stalker mode. :blush2: It was hard to even find a bad photo in this shoot, extremely difficult to limit myself to just six. Really the only sort of less than average ones were the ones where she was a in bikini, where she looked kinda dumpy actually, but she really knows how to wear her street clothes well! A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Sunshine Girl Elisa hopes to one day become a creative art director. This Scorpio stays in shape with in-line skating, and loves taking in a good hockey or soccer game. (Veronica Henri photo)

Very nice MILFy type. She dresses well, and especially rocks in the black lacey camisole. A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom