Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNShine Girl Alanna is Miss November-December in our 2015 SUNshine Girl Calendar. Alanna is a hazel-eyed 28-year-old who works in the fitness industry. She has a love of travel, language and dancing ... especially salsa. (Jack Boland photo)

Obviously a very nice looking body on her, but I'm not convinced that she's a knockout facially though. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Elena is Miss January in our 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. Elena, 25, is a saucy brunette on her way to culinary school. Elena’s dream is to open her own restaurant and B&B in some tropical paradise, complete with a beautiful beach and palm trees. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I think she has a great little curvy body! A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cassie is Miss February in our 2015 SUNshine Girl Calendar. The 22-year-old university student was even born in February, so she’s a perfect match! Cassie likes hitting the clubs and dancing. She also owns two cats named Sammy and Shaggy. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I don't know, the SSG Calendar girls aren't bad, but somehow they're not blowing me away this year yet either. This girl would be a nice GND, but not necessarily model material. Also I hated one of her footwear choices, it ruined the rest of her pink outfit for me; I normally don't even notice footwear unless it's so terrible that it's noticeable like this one. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle is our Miss March in the 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar shot on location at Cabana Pool Bar. This 28-year-old is a finance wiz who also has a passion for beauty and fashion. Michelle wants to give back to the community and help the youth of today. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

She's a kind of trashy looking Asian. An Asian version of Italian big-haired, overly cosmeticized goomahs. Not saying that there's anything wrong with looking trashy here, sometimes it's a nice break from typical Asians. I'm gonna give her a B+.

She's been on before: Michelle, 2014-07-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom