Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melody is a 21-year-old Virgo who likes fine dining, travel, and the world of fashion. Melody is currently studying business management and wants to own her own business some day. This is Melody’s third time as a SUNshine Girl. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

This must be the ideal Asian! Very slutty looking, has an awesome ass, curves, a cameltoe gap, sideboobs: what's not to like? The only possible problem I see is that the she may be lying about her age, but that's just so minor. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle is a hazel-eyed Libra who loves her tattoos (nine and counting) and sports. She’s a big Pittsburgh Steelers fan and works as a welder. Michelle likes to spend time with her miniature Doberman pinscher named Dax. Jack Boland/QMI Agency

Despite the tattoos, there is something absolutely sexy about her! This working-class girl who works as a welder by day, is giving me images of Flashdance in my head. Some very well-toned abs and legs here. I won't even deduct for the tattoos much here, I think they look properly in place here. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jessica is a trained dancer and feels “artistic expression is everything.” This petite 23-year-old enjoys sipping wine in a swanky bar, listening to Lady Gaga while dreaming about a fantasy date with footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY

Could not find one bad shot on this girl today! Usually it's a challenge finding any good shots, this one it was harder finding something slightly worse than the others. When she listed her profession as dancer, I'm sure none of us were thinking ballet. Very exotic look to her as well. Sun's been on a slight roll for the past couple of days, their girls have not sucked. A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom