Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cecilia likes dancing, Harley Davidson motorcycles and her two Yorkies, named Popcorn and Duke. Being a SUNshine Girl has been on Cecilia’s bucket list since she was 18. Mission accomplished, Cecilia! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I'm actually liking these MILFs, they're not pretending to be younger than they really are, and their poses are appropriate for their age and body shapes. Younger girls flaunt their abs and flatness, but older girls flaunt their curves and roundness. She's very similar to yesterday's girl in many ways. B+!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
blackram said:

I'm actually liking these MILFs, they're not pretending to be younger than they really are, and their poses are appropriate for their age and body shapes. Younger girls flaunt their abs and flatness, but older girls flaunt their curves and roundness. She's very similar to yesterday's girl in many ways. B+!

i agree with you, 8.5

W

Wanker

blackram said:

7.5/10 for the MILF.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tonya is a green-eyed Scorpio who likes nothing better than to hit the gym. When she isn’t getting fit, you can find our girl relaxing with some yoga. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

So let's see here, when she's not exercising at the gym to get fit, she's relaxing by yoga to get fit? So 100% of her life is devoted to getting fit? Hmmmmmm

Okay, well at least the results are speaking well for her. Only problems are a few indiscreet tattoos, but in this day and age, those tattoos pass for discreet. Some good cameltoe shots. Super-cute, A-!

PS-Check out The Sun's on pix of her, as it's the return of the SSG video, after being absent for the last several months!

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
blackram said:

:no:

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
blackram said:

So let's see here, when she's not exercising at the gym to get fit, she's relaxing by yoga to get fit? So 100% of her life is devoted to getting fit? Hmmmmmm

Okay, well at least the results are speaking well for her. Only problems are a few indiscreet tattoos, but in this day and age, those tattoos pass for discreet. Some good cameltoe shots. Super-cute, A-!

PS-Check out The Sun's on pix of her, as it's the return of the SSG video, after being absent for the last several months!
:dontknow:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brittany is a 22-year-old university student who hopes to land a job in public relations. Brittany’s friends say she’s energetic, bubbly and adventurous. Brittany’s into hiking, dancing, reading — and she can cook up a storm. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I'll give her an A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Naomi has a bit of a thing for Leopard print — as she says, “Kind of a tad obsessed” — but she feels it’s fierce, like her personality. The 21-year-old is a full-time college student going into her second year of esthetics and wants to one day open her own salon. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

"It's fierce"? Well we know that she must be 21 years old, no one over that age would be caught dead saying that phrase. :rofl!:

Very nice curves on this girl, and I think she may only improve as she gets older. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom