Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Vanessa lives by the creed “Pay it Forward,” so she thinks it’s important to do good deeds. Vanessa has 13 tattoos, and they all have special significance for her. One item on Vanessa’s bucket list was to be a SUNshine Girl, so ... mission accomplished! (Dave Abel photo)

Even with the excess tattooing, she's still quite the hottie. After tattoo deductions, I'll still give her an A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Rachel hopes everyone has a happy Thanksgiving, surrounded by friends and family. And in the spirit of giving, this 20-year old, hazel-eyed Virgo hopes to one day be a special-needs teacher. (STAN BEHAL/QMI AGENCY)

I have my doubts that's she's actually 20, I'm guessing more of a MILF territory here. I kinda like her general curviness. Face is maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but she can make tea for me. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tanya has designs on a career in the fashion industry. The 20-year-old, brown-eyed Libra is working on her degree in fashion business management. Tanya’s favourite models include Naomi Campbell and Coco Rocha, and designers Vince Camuto and Donna Karan. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

20 years old, eh? 20 going on 35 perhaps? I do like her curviness, Minus some deductions for tattoos. I'll give her a B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom