Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Anne likes to ride in style — specifically, she says a Cadillac Escalade would be her idea of a dream car. Anne also likes classy bars, restaurants and country music. She has a particular fondness for guys with Irish accents. Faith and Begorra! (Stan Behal Photos)

She has a bit of a belly, but a pretty face. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Oh jeez!...........N/R

I don't even think Blackie can come up with something positive to say here.

I actually can! I'm glad to report it looks like the Sun website is down right now, so I don't have to see the rest of her. I wonder if her name is Myrtle? :don'twantto-see:/

Unfortunately, that also means I can't post today's SSG. :Crying/:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Looks like the server is up and running again. :Whew-Phew:
SUNshine Girl Elisa is the musical type, always playing her acoustic guitar or listening to Miranda Lambert and George Strait. Elisa loves Channing Tatum and hopes to become a personal stylist. A dream car? Not for Elisa. She says any old Ford will do. (MICHAEL PEAKE/QMI AGENCY)

There's a sort of a brainy yet skanky look to her. Somehow I like that, quite surprisingly to me. :drunk:

I'm gonna give her an A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brittiny loves to dance and one day hopes to own her own dance studio. Our tall, hazel-eyed Virgo is extremely adventurous and has many unusual moments under her belt, including swimming with sharks. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

Kind of a plain-jane face, but a seriously rocking body! And she does know how to pose to tease too! B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom