Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Terra has her sights set on showbiz. The 30-year-old aspiring model and actress loves gardening and reading, and stays in shape with yoga and swimming. The blue-eyed Leo likes to kick back by the pool and soak up the sun. (CRAIG ROBERTSON/QMI AGENCY)

She's not bad for a MILF, although it seems a little bit too old to be still an aspiring model and actress at age 30. Good luck to her. I like her body, but her body language seems to indicate that she might have a temper, just my feeling, I could be wrong. A-!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:

She's not bad for a MILF, although it seems a little bit too old to be still an aspiring model and actress at age 30. Good luck to her. I like her body, but her body language seems to indicate that she might have a temper, just my feeling, I could be wrong. A-!

8.25/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Maya wants to find fame in performing burlesque. Not surprisingly then, the green-eyed 29-year-old loves to dance, but her favourite way to spend time off is sitting by a fire while watching a good movie. But she’d gladly go for a spin in her dream car: a Bentley.

Oh my, now that's the way I would want all my large women to look! She's got wide hips, and a Coke bottle figure, so she's definitely a 2L, not some dinky 710mL spinner. :biggrin2:

Smoking, come-hither looks. I could get lost in her breasts, which look completely natural. I have my doubts that she's actually 20 years old, probably add another 10 to that, but I'll forgive her. I completely hope you guys think she's a wide-glide, because I want her for myself. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Shanyn says her favourite movie is Forrest Gump and she even met him once — in a wax museum. Shanyn likes to joke around a lot and says she hopes to marry a unicorn some day. Now how did that Irish Rovers tune go again? (Jack Boland Photos)

She does have some indiscreet tattoos on her. But she seems like she has a really fun-loving attitude, and she doesn't mind lifting up her skirt! :good:

I'm gonna give her an A, rather than an A+, because of the tattoos! But I would argue that if it weren't for those tattoos, we wouldn't have really paid that much attention to her hips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom