Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

She's got a bit of post-baby stretching, but she knows how to hide it well, and highlight her good parts properly. Something about her reminds me of post-childbirth Britney Spears. Kinda of a yummy mummy. I'm gonna applaud her ability to highlight herself properly after pregnancy. A-!

8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Demmy likes keeping active, and particularly enjoys the thrill of speed skating. But she’s got a creative side too — she likes playing the piano and singing. As for what she looks for in a guy, Demmy sets her sights pretty high. She says her dream mate is Captain America! (VERONICA HENRI/QMI AGENCY)

Not much that I can say. C!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Trisha is a northern girl who would rather spend her time on the beach. Our girl dreams of becoming a pediatrician, but when she’s not doing that, you will find her travelling the world. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

This girl likes to kick her miniskirt up! Who can resist that? :biggrin2: A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Angela is a spiritual lady who enjoys dancing, designing accessories and going on road trips. What kind of car would this hazel-eyed Aquarius like to trip around in? A Ferrari or a hot pink Porsche would be just fine, thanks. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI AGENCY)

So our spiritual hippy-chick likes Ferraris and Porsches, eh? :LMAO:

She's also got quite the hot body on her! Her face isn't classically beautiful, but it's quite unusually attractive. Who does she remind me of? Hmmmmmm Gina Davis, Andie MacDowell, Bernadette Peters?

Anyways, I quite like her, A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom