yesoyXR.jpg

mNWQwRp.jpg

0k3Yjbi.jpg

8.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Danielle loves spending time at the beach, especially if she can join a game of beach volleyball. This 5-foot-7 beauty has travelled a lot — to Hawaii, England, New York and Cuba — but she has another passion — wine and vineyards. (Craig Robertson photo)

This girl has that classical "used hard and put away wet" look about her, but it somehow works on her. Kinda reminds me of Maria Bello. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Since we missed a few days worth of SSG's, I figure we'll post all of them backwards, starting with today's.
SUNshine Girl Amanda is a blast from the past. Today’s beauty has already graced the pages of the Sun as one of our SUNshine Girls back in September 1980. These days, Amanda keeps herself busy and fit as a project manager AND a personal trainer. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I guess it's not a bad idea to put her in in the Labour Day edition, where fewer people are likely to see her.

If she was an SSG way back in Sept 1980, back before even I was in high school, so she may have held up relatively well. Definitely she's pretty brave putting her breasts out like that. I'll give her a B-!

I wonder if Google can find pictures from way back then?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
This is the Sunday, Aug 31st girl:
SUNshine Girl La Ketsha has her sights set on becoming a successful businesswoman. The 25-year-old Sagittarius keeps her great shape by playing basketball, football and soccer — and by hitting the dance floor. But her great joy is just relaxing at home with family. (DAVE THOMAS/QMI Agency)

Not a bad looking ebony girl, nice body, bad tattoos. I would say she's got a spinner body, with small itty-bitty titties, but she does have a very delicious booty, unlike most spinners. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
This is the Sat, Aug 30th girl:
SUNshine Girl Natasha loves to keep herself fit and healthy by doing gymnastics. However, if she’s not at the gym, you might find the beautiful Natasha lacing up her skates and hitting the rink for some hockey. (Dave Thomas photo)

This girl looks somewhat like either Paris Hilton or Gwyneth Paltrow: I'm not a fan of either woman. On top of that, this girl seems to be starving herself into bones, which is another minus point. I can only give this one a C+!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
blackram said:
Since we missed a few days worth of SSG's, I figure we'll post all of them backwards, starting with today's.

I guess it's not a bad idea to put her in in the Labour Day edition, where fewer people are likely to see her.

If she was an SSG way back in Sept 1980, back before even I was in high school, so she may have held up relatively well. Definitely she's pretty brave putting her breasts out like that. I'll give her a B-!

I wonder if Google can find pictures from way back then?

She's the epitome of an attractive mature female.......7.5/10

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:
This is the Sat, Aug 30th girl:

This girl looks somewhat like either Paris Hilton or Gwyneth Paltrow: I'm not a fan of either woman. On top of that, this girl seems to be starving herself into bones, which is another minus point. I can only give this one a C+!

7/10. I think she has a nice body.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
[h=1]Melissa [/h] SUNshine Girl Melissa is an adventure seeker. The grey-eyed, 20-year-old Capricorn loves to travel. But when the avid-soccer fan isn’t on the road, she likes to sing, and spend time with friends and family — and her four cats. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

ycD1e8u.jpg
kZMsVOQ.jpg
cwso4LW.jpg

Not a lot of pics too choose from today.She has an attractive face and I do love the legs on her but seems to be just a tad thick around the middle........7.75/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom