yesoyXR.jpg

mNWQwRp.jpg

0k3Yjbi.jpg
:great:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Daniela loves everything about summer. Our browneyed beauty enjoys spending time at the beach either going for a swim or zooming along the boardwalk on her rollerblades. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

I'm thinking that this girl has lost a lot of weight recently, as she's still got quite a large set of hips there, with some left-over flab. I'll salute her for losing the weight, and say she should continue on her trend-line. I'd be proud to do her someday as a cute GND. BTW, she also kinda looks like Sandra Bullock. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
Huh, you have deduced that she has lost a lot weight ?

I think she is really pretty but has put a couple of pounds around the middle recently :LMAO:

Who really knows? Anyway 8/10 mainly for the face

The reason I think she's lost some weight recently rather than gained some is because if someone gains weight, the skin is tight not flabby. You won't really see it in these pictures, because I haven't posted them, but her flab is really obvious in some of her other pictures, if you check out The Sun.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Caitlin really wants to join the police force. To relax, this hazel-eyed Gemini reads J.K. Rowling and spends time with her horse Chance and dog Tuxedo. You’ll never guess who she’s got a thing for — Batman. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

This is a very nice looking GND, who may be bordering on Hawtie territory in some ways. She seems to be a pretty tall spinner, small breasts, great booty, and even has a cameltoe for us to see! A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom