Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Carrie is a hazel-eyed beauty who keeps her shape by working out at the gym. This 29-year-old has only one goal in life — to be a professional wrestler. Carrie also enjoys horse-racing and spending most of her spare time with her family. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I suspect that she's more of one of those "eternally 29 year olds", as I'm getting a distinctly cougarish feel from her. I do kinda like her body, not too thin, but not fat either. B+!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Just one pic from Sabine on Monday

I45Iwzt.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Laura keeps in shape by running, dancing or working out. The blue-eyed Capricorn likes fitness, but she has other interests too. For example, Laura loves boats and vintage cars. (DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY)

This girl has got a pretty good body, and some outstanding variety of outfits. But she's got a face that only a father could love. C+! :don'twantto-see:/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Stevie is a blue-eyed beauty who loves working out, but also appreciates reading and creative writing. More importantly, our 5-foot-6 Scorpio is a big fan of Canadian music. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

I just find this little blonde cougar to be delicious! I imagine, much like her namesake Stevie Nicks, that she must be the quintessential hot MILF, probably a firecracker in bed! She really knows how to rock the little black and little red dresses! A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom