And Sam Cooke on Wednesday

Bu7VTPtIIAAUJ7i.jpg:large

Bu8mspuIQAEqCbq.jpg:large

Bu8HJdtIcAQSmr-.jpg:large

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Somebody is still sleeping. OK time to pull up a chair and wait.......................la la la ....................... hello...........anyone....................WHERE'S TODAY'S GIRL..........waiting.............WINSLOW put the kleenex away, she's not here yet....................

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Sunshine Girl Nikki’s goal is to own a wealth-planning company. This financially-minded Leo wouldn’t mind driving to a country fair with you, but you should probably turn up in her dream car, a Porsche. Oh yeah, it also helps if you’re a smart, funny guy. No problem, right? (VERONICA HENRI/QMI Agency)

I'm thinking The Sun is on a larger girl theme this week. Yesterday's was way too wide, but this one seems to be more on the tall side than the wide side. This one seems to be quite cute facially. Body is proportional, but it does have some cellulite here and there, but I could definitely see myself doing her! B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Emma is a girl on the move who likes to spend her relaxation time eating, dancing and heading out to the movies. Our girl dreams of getting behind the wheel of her own Camaro. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

Not a bad looking GND, but I get the feeling that she's bad news for anybody that becomes her boyfriend. Probably hard to tame. Just something about her suggestive smile. Hmmmmmm

Anyway, she does have a bit of ink, but it's not overly done, and it's easily hidden. B+!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Not a bad looking GND, but I get the feeling that she's bad news for anybody that becomes her boyfriend. Probably hard to tame. Just something about her suggestive smile. Hmmmmmm

Anyway, she does have a bit of ink, but it's not overly done, and it's easily hidden. B+!

What a sweet thing.

8.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom