Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:

She's a cute above-average GND. She's not perfectly fit, has a bit of cushioning here and there, which enhances her curves. Added bonus, she doesn't seem to have any ink anywhere that I can find. Looks a bit like an MA we have here in my town named Loraine. A-!

6/10

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Back-to-back Holly Peers!

91eI92k.jpg

HMbRrZV.jpg

QlMRBfp.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Mia is a university student who keeps herself in shape by dancing and hitting the gym. The beautiful Mia secretly wishes she could take an F1 car out for a spin, and we would love to join her. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Cute above-average GND, with a nice smile, but way-too-wholesome in her poses. At this point HOF would've likely been criticizing her for being an Argos cheerleader, but he was right in a way, as I think the Argos may put restrictions on how suggestive their cheerleaders may look during an SSG shoot. A wholesome B+! Come back when you can be sluttier. :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Taylor just can’t be reined in. The beautiful Taylor spends her down time working with horses and dreams of owning an F-350 truck ... to ship her horses, of course. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

I guess we have a farmgirl today, she must be well-trained in the art of animal husbandry. :wink2:

It almost looks like they took her pictures on two separate occasions, she looks slimmer in some photos. I wonder if wearing black making you look slimmer really is true? Oh well, she's not doing much for me, I hope Chunky enjoys her. C for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom