Holly Peers Friday

bTZT68l.jpg

b6IH4Kz.jpg

qKoqhQu.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Olivia is an Aquarius and aspiring model who loves to travel. Her dream car is a Mustang convertible, preferably blue. How about a ’68 428 Cobra Jet, Olivia? Betcha that would get you to modelling assignments on time! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Not a bad face, but this girl really needs to eat some more. I'm sure Winslow is going to go crazy over this skeleton, but she's not doing much for me. B!

W

Wanker

[h=1]Olivia[/h]SUNshine Girl Olivia is an Aquarius and aspiring model who loves to travel. Her dream car is a Mustang convertible, preferably blue. How about a ’68 428 Cobra Jet, Olivia? Betcha that would get you to modelling assignments on time! (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Wow

Did I say Wow yet
:biggrin2:

9.5/10

9.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Daisy is 20 years old and 5 feet tall. Her hobbies include belly dancing and painting. Her fave sports are soccer, volleyball and badminton. She loves to dance, hang out with friends and do yoga. Her dream car is a Nissan GTR. (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Very cute, tiny little spinner. Looks like she could be of Asian descent too. I bet I could lift her up in one arm, even with my bad back. :wink2: A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melissa keeps in shape by working out at the gym and playing basketball and soccer. The 21-year-old aspiring model likes to spend as much time as possible with her family and friends. DAVE THOMAS/ QMI AGENCY

She's a cute above-average GND. She's not perfectly fit, has a bit of cushioning here and there, which enhances her curves. Added bonus, she doesn't seem to have any ink anywhere that I can find. Looks a bit like an MA we have here in my town named Loraine. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom