Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kelli is a Pisces whose hobbies include genealogy and writing. She loves reading non-fiction, and her musical tastes tend toward Amanda Marshall. Kelli loves to spend time at the cottage, and says her favourite ride is a Corvette. Michael Peake Photos)

Interesting looking cougar, she's giving off a heavy 1960's vibe. B+!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
LickingGravity said:
Who are you kidding, you won't say no to too many (you're right!) - I can just see you eyeing those boots ( little crusty started weeping at the sight of the high cut black boots) :biggrin2:.

I need to get laid real bad!:sorry2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Laura has a great love of tattoos and photography. Our 5-foot-5, blue-eyed Leo keeps in shape with swimming, which fits in with one of her other favourite activities — spending time at the beach. (DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY)

Well, her write-up says it all, she has a great love of tattoos. It probably didn't matter anyway, as even without the tattoos, she was probably only a B+ at best, doesn't smile. She has a relatively above-average body, of course totally ruined by the tattoos. Facially, she would've been a cute GND, if she smiled some. So I'm only going to rate her a B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom