Boobiful Rhian Sugden :heart:

Z9atPNE.jpg

j7HUq59.jpg

stYdSqD.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ranae, 26, is really hoping to make a success out of her jewelry business — fairedelamode.com. But she still finds time for painting, basketball and volleyball. Her fave way to spend time off is watching a movie or treating herself to a spa day. CRAIG ROBERTSON/QMI AGENCY

The Caribana girls have been outstanding this week. This one is too, maybe a little less glamorous than the others, but an above average GND none-the-less. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNShine Girl Marsha is a Virgo who loves to paint. When she’s not in front of an easel, you might find Marsha playing rugby or basketball. And when she isn’t doing that, you’ll find Marsha on the beach. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

She reminds me of Whoopi Goldberg -- if Whoopi did some ab-crunches! :rofl!: Those are some phenomenal abdominals, on this girl! She's also got some thigh and booty action going on down there. Truck driver thighs, I should ask her to help me move one day. Facially she doesn't do much for me, though. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNShine Girl Trish has a dream of becoming a world-renowned makeup and visual artist. Trish, who is 5-foot-2 and was born under the sign of Cancer, keeps in shape by working out and doing yoga (DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY)

I won't deduct anything for her green mohawk and tattoos, looks like it's entirely appropriate for her wild child personality. I think she'd be wild in bed. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom