Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole is a busy business student pursuing her CPA designation. The 5-foot-9 hazel-eyed blonde is also Miss July in the 2014 SUNshine Girl calendar. (Jack Boland Photos)

Finally this is the best of the Indycar girls, at last. Not just an awesome body, but awesome face as well, A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Daphne, 23, describes herself as a girly-girl who likes sun and fun. But Daphne, who is 5-foot-1, says she doesn’t mind more masculine pursuits like fishing and dirt-biking too. Daphne’s favourite ride is a Lamborghini. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Kinda trailer-trash-chic. B!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
LickingGravity said:
Kinda hard to believed she is only 23. It looks like she borrowed Madman jeans that he wore in the Pride parade. Hurry up and vote, she can't hold her stomach in much longer. 6.5

GOD DAMMIT, I've been looking all over for those pants. LG can I have SillyG's boots back now please!!!!

5 for the biker chick!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lauren loves physical fitness, so naturally her hobbies include yoga and meditation. She also likes to swim and play tennis. Lauren’s favourite way to spend time off is to curl up on the couch and watch a good movie. Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency

Very nice! I like her style, lots of unusual outfits that make her memorable, with a slight hint of tease behind it all. I'm guessing that she's either north African/Arabic, or of mixed origin. A very cute GND, who knows how to grab your attention. A!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Sam Cooke from Monday

3dwRRv8.jpg

ehMD41y.jpg

YaQI80H.jpg

And Lacey Banghard for Tuesday

BtJZ7gtCAAA3A3q.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom