Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Page 3 only has girls with natural breasts. It's why Emma Glover isn't with them. Everyone on Page 3 is natural.

Mellisa Clarke :heart:

8JCRXXP.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sharon is a model who loves animals and is very family oriented. The 27-year-old also loves TV shows about cooking, cars and mobsters — not necessarily at the same time. And Sharon has a secret indulgence: Red-velvet cheesecake. So much for secrets. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

This girl might be a little wide in the glide, but she's got some serious Barbie doll curves going on here! Some of these poses remind me of WWII-era pin-up girl poses; they would've been drooling in the 40's. :biggrin2:

Not bad on a purely nostalgic basis. Her face is reasonably attractive too. B+.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:

I like this girl, pretty much every shot had her smiling and having a good time. She's also got some serious booty action going on! In fact, the whole lower half of her body seems powerful, like she plays basketball rather than just watches it. She seems to have some definition in her arms, without the rest of her being too muscular. B+!

6/10

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:

This girl might be a little wide in the glide, but she's got some serious Barbie doll curves going on here! Some of these poses remind me of WWII-era pin-up girl poses; they would've been drooling in the 40's. :biggrin2:

Not bad on a purely nostalgic basis. Her face is reasonably attractive too. B+.

4/10 :pEACE:.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
blackram said:
That's a very interesting fairy tale, Lissy definitely has implants, they look like saucers.

No, she doesn't.

I don't know what more evidence you need. That's what 30G natural boobs look like in those poses. She is the newest Page 3 model, only started appearing a few months ago. They didn't just abandon their philosophy for her.

Lucy Collett on Wednesday

Bsr6nXvIYAE5h8A.jpg:large

BsrJw6YIgAA9NTk.jpg:large

BsqS2drIAAE03uP.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle has a background in modelling and broadcasting, and would love to turn her talents to hosting a television fashion show. The beautiful Michelle loves her BMW, but would happily trade up to a McLaren SL500 if she could. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Obviously a peeler somewhere. Everything about her seems a bit larger than life. Too much makeup, too much boobage, even too much cameltoe. Reminds me heavily of Tanya Kim from Etalk, who co-hosts the show with Ben Mulroney. Still kinda like it, in a trashy kinda way. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Then Boobopedia has been fooled as well, those round saucers with high-mounted nipples are a telltale sign of implants. And really, Boobopedia is your citation? :LMAO:

As for Lucy, great curves, and she does look natural. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom