Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNShine Girl Elle likes to model, act, and belly dance. Her sports are volleyball, tennis, aerobics and swimming. Elle loves to spend time outdoors, especially if she’s in the company of her favourite guy and her friends. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

I love this girl's bubbly attitude, which kind of reminds me of Kaley Cuoco of The Big Bang Theory. I especially like her hips, which just seem pop out on her, like breasts or asses pop out on other people. A!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Lissy Cunningham

BsfKaRdIYAALFIa.jpg:large

BsgzELcIUAA6kip.jpg:large

Bshz75OIIAI9PK4.jpg:large

And a bonus

BsiYybPIAAAv-TU.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNShine Girl Lateisha loves sports, but has a particular fondness for basketball. When she’s not courtside, you might fi nd her catching up on reruns of her favourite TV show, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, or relaxing at home or on the beach. (ERNEST DOROSZUK /QMI AGENCY)

I like this girl, pretty much every shot had her smiling and having a good time. She's also got some serious booty action going on! In fact, the whole lower half of her body seems powerful, like she plays basketball rather than just watches it. She seems to have some definition in her arms, without the rest of her being too muscular. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom