Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Dana loves travelling and shopping, but says her favourite sport is ringette — which, believe it or not, was invented only 51 years ago right here in Canada! Dana’s fave music is slow R&B, and her favourite TV show is Real Housewives. (Errol McGihon photo)

So far, this has been the best volleyball girl of them all. She's a bit MILFy, but she does have a latina sexiness to her. I don't know if she's actually latina, just looks quite a bit like Salma Hayek. A!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Some more from Mel Clarke's Body in Mind set

CG3fQ0k.jpg

wWoqwqZ.jpg

Z3TTgiJ.jpg

y1dKdZV.jpg

OEt5eEo.jpg

OsUXHbk.jpg

FY6QxlN.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tasha is a 26-year-old fitness buff who loves spending time at the beach. And she loves it more when she can spend that time on the sand and in the surf with her family and friends. (ERROL McGIHON/QMI AGENCY)

Well, the volleyball girls have certainly been improving as time goes on. The only thing I can concentrate on this girl are her hips! Extremely nice curves: wide child-bearing hips, combined with a thigh gap too, which you almost never see that combination!

Even have some slight cameltoe pix in there. She would've been perfect if it hadn't been for those stupid tats! Why did she have to put those things on her body?!? Anyways, I can only rate her an A-, but it would've easily been an A+ without that many tats.

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Well, the volleyball girls have certainly been improving as time goes on. The only thing I can concentrate on this girl are her hips! Extremely nice curves: wide child-bearing hips, combined with a thigh gap too, which you almost never see that combination!

Even have some slight cameltoe pix in there. She would've been perfect if it hadn't been for those stupid tats! Why did she have to put those things on her body?!? Anyways, I can only rate her an A-, but it would've easily been an A+ without that many tats.

8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Julie is a 24-year-old gal who stands 5-foot-5 and loves all things athletic, especially volleyball, running and working out. Julie is looking for a guy who’s trustworthy, loyal and ambitious. (Errol McGihon/QMI Agency)

There's a kind of a sexy tough girl look to her. Also she doesn't have too many tattoos which is a bonus, just a couple of decorative arm and ankle tattoos that are easily coverable. Great body too. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom