Nicole Neal

Bqiy4WRIAAA5B2X.jpg:large

BqlSDKnIQAAC41k.jpg:large

Bql3tp4IgAAZSPU.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amanda, 28, likes to travel and spend time outdoors. When she’s not watching sports on TV — namely soccer or hockey — Amanda might turn the dial to catch an episode of Mike and Molly. Her dream car is either an Audi R8 or a Toyota GT-R. Tough choice, Amanda. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Not bad, though much like yesterday's girl, she's a bit too thin. But at least she's got some rounded features, unlike yesterday's girl. Very nice ass. B+!

She used to be much hotter before, but I think she may have lost even more weight since then, and looks too skinny now.

Previous shoots:
Amanda, 2014-05-27
Amanda, 2013-12-17

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Luciana is a 23-year-old singer and activist for women’s rights. She enjoys painting, soccer, dance and yoga. She likes relaxing with her pets and being outdoors. The guy in her life must be adventurous, playful, and like to travel. (Veronica Henri photo)

She's a women's rights activist, and she's posing for the SSG, and taking part in bikini contests!? Well, whatever, but she looks pretty good, I like what I'm seeing here. Just a few stupid tats, and that's the only problem with her. A!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:

She's a women's rights activist, and she's posing for the SSG, and taking part in bikini contests!? Well, whatever, but she looks pretty good, I like what I'm seeing here. Just a few stupid tats, and that's the only problem with her. A!

I like her toned body. 8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNShine Girl Jenni says her most memorable meeting was the time she bumped into Canadian R&B star Shawn Desman at the mall. Jenni likes to keep active, and enjoys hiking in the woods. When she’s not working out, you might fi nd Jenni curled up with a good book. (VERONICA HENRI/QMI AGENCY)

She's an above-average cute GND. Also one of the better looking Asians that I've seen in a while. Still lacks much of an ass or boobs, like most Asians, but great face. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom