Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Lissy Cunningham

BqVPyYZCIAEnYlq.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Dianna is a fitness and nutrition coach who loves biking, hiking and swimming. When she’s not working out, she enjoys taking in a movie, preferably one based on a Marvel comic. And Dianna would love to drive to the theatre in her dream car: a 2012 Lamborghini Aventador. (Veronica Henri/QMI Agency)

This girl looks like she may be East Indian, or Arabic, judging by her olive complexion. She's a fitness & nutrition coach? That seems to be the third fitness girl in a row on the Sun this week. Why do all of these fitness girls, who are supposedly so careful about their health, end up marking up their skins so much? Dianna hasn't got as many tattoos as yesterday's girl, Christin (who can have that many?), but combined with Lynn from two days ago, they all had some prominent tattoos. It seems ironic to me, that girls who would most likely lecture you on your eating and exercise behaviour, do such permanently disfiguring things to their own bodies.

Anyway, this girl looks like she may be pretty short, about 5'0" or less, judging by the short arms and legs. She doesn't look particularly fit to me, but she doesn't look unfit either, she just looks like a normal body type to me. I'm gonna give her a passable B.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Leila is a class act — and she’d like to take it to the classroom. The 32-year-old, 5-foot-9, blue-eyed Aquarius hopes to become a teacher. Leila loves painting and stays in shape with dancing and inline skating. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

I like this MILF. She hasn't got a perfect body, and she's got a couple stupid tats, but she really knows how to dress to tease well. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
That's an old 32. I would have guessed 39 or 40. I ugly tat but otherwise attractive. 7.5

Yeah, I think the 32 is even a little underestimated, but I find MILF's attractive, so I'm just glad she's not passing herself off as a ridiculous 21 as usual with these girls.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:

This girl looks like she may be East Indian, or Arabic, judging by her olive complexion. She's a fitness & nutrition coach? That seems to be the third fitness girl in a row on the Sun this week. Why do all of these fitness girls, who are supposedly so careful about their health, end up marking up their skins so much? Dianna hasn't got as many tattoos as yesterday's girl, Christin (who can have that many?), but combined with Lynn from two days ago, they all had some prominent tattoos. It seems ironic to me, that girls who would most likely lecture you on your eating and exercise behaviour, do such permanently disfiguring things to their own bodies.

Anyway, this girl looks like she may be pretty short, about 5'0" or less, judging by the short arms and legs. She doesn't look particularly fit to me, but she doesn't look unfit either, she just looks like a normal body type to me. I'm gonna give her a passable B.

5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Stef is a bit of a tomboy and likes to get out on her ATV whenever she can. This 24-year-old Gemini is also a big country and western music fan and likes to listen to Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean and Brantley Gilbert, to name just a few (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Although not an unpleasant face, you could tell that she's a country girl right from the start by the lack of any styling on her hair or face. Also she seems to lack any sort of features on her body, she's as straight as an arrow, with barely any bumps to distinguish her body shape. You might call it an androgynous body. Those tattoos actually give that body some features! B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom