Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ashley Ann likes to model, and we like it when she models, so hey — it all works out! Ashley Ann would like to wish her father — and fathers everywhere — a happy Father’s Day today. (Jack Boland Photos)

Kinda cute, though something about her body seems a bit disproportional. But it's hard to pin down: she's apparently 5'7", but she looks like she may be less than 5'0" in these pix. There's a few silly tats. Also she needs to smile some more. But I really can't find anything else to complain about about her. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lynn works in China as a teacher, but her aim is to be a fitness model and social worker. Lynn will be competing in a novice fitness show later this month. (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

So she wants to get into the fitness scene? I think we just got her at the right time, as she hasn't worked herself out to freakish proportions yet. She still looks like a normal woman so far, but just slightly in better shape than normal. This girl is so my type! Even the few stupid tattoos don't bother me. Hopefully we'll see more of her, before she becomes freakishly fit. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Christin keeps her great shape by working out and lifting weights. She looks for good looks and trust in a man — and some nice tattoos wouldn’t hurt. (DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY)

What a spectacular waste!? Awesome body, let down by such mental instability! Having that many tattoos is just as a result of major mental instability, there's no other argument to be made there. B+

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
India Reynolds! :heart:

BqPqWGJCUAAjKyJ.jpg:large

BqP47t5IYAAhLfP.jpg:large

BqQ4s4ICAAIqggE.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom