Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Lissy Cunningham

BpZ0wxLCEAEuOYU.jpg:large

Bpc-q_SIAAAiRdc.jpg:large

Bpd_4hdCcAAI8Re.jpg:large

W

Wanker

[h=1]Desiree[/h]SUNShine Girl Desiree, 24, is headed to school to become an esthetician. Her dream car is a Bugatti Veyron (top speed, 431 km/h), but the Star Wars nerd in her longs for a spin in the Millennium Falcon. Because even a Bugatti can’t make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs! (Jack Boland photo)

Not enough nude pictures to rate her.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's some more pix from her.

Yeah, yeah, I know way too many tattoos -- but she's got that dangerous dirty slut look to her that's a bit mysterious. She reminds me of a younger Gina Gershon or Chrissie Hynde. Gonna give her an A-!

Previous shoots:
Desiree, 2013-06-07, appeared exactly one year ago today!
Desiree, 2011-08-16, what a huge difference! She was blonde, and a bit pudgy 3 years ago; can hardly recognize her, except she has the same two butterfly tattoos on her belly.
, Facebook page.
ModelMayhem.com - AlternatiV Barbie Dee - Model - Toronto, Ontario, Canada, modelling page.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kelsey is a big fan of Game of Thrones, but she doesn’t just follow the TV show. She’s into the books and video games too. Our selfprofessed geek girl admits she isn’t all about Westeros and Essos. She’s also a big fan of the original Star Trek too. Live long and prosper, fair maiden. (Jack Boland photo)

What a hottie! She has been on before, but somehow she looked a little odd last time, so I didn't really like her that much last time. This time, she looks more natural, and I am really impressed by her now. A+!

Previous shoots:
Kelsey, 2014-03-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom