Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lindsay loves lounging in the early summer sun. Our 5-foot-3 stunner enjoys travelling and taking the time to just relax with her friends and family. JIM WELLS/QMI AGENCY

Lindsay, 25, is a petite 5'3" brunette with hazel eyes. The Virgo's can't get enough of summer weather and just returned from a trip spent poolside with friends and family. Jim Wells/Calgary Sun/QMI Agency

Awesome! I couldn't find a single bad picture in there of her, among the 26 pix! My only problem was limiting it to six pix. Can't find any stupid tats, an extremely pristine body. She sort of looks like Evangeline Lilly. I'm totally entranced by her eyes! A+!

Previous shoots:
Lindsay, 2013-05-30: previously appeared almost exactly one year ago!
Photos: Sunshine Girl contest winner Lindsay!, 2012-12-06

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:

Awesome! I couldn't find a single bad picture in there of her, among the 26 pix! My only problem was limiting it to six pix. Can't find any stupid tats, an extremely pristine body. She sort of looks like Evangeline Lilly. I'm totally entranced by her eyes! A+!

Previous shoots:
Lindsay, 2013-05-30: previously appeared almost exactly one year ago!
Photos: Sunshine Girl contest winner Lindsay!, 2012-12-06

9.75/10 Praise-BowingPraise-Bowing

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Rosie Jones on Wednesday

BpPcq7FCcAEVX55.jpg:large

BpSf9doCEAARooV.jpg:large

BpTaY4jCQAAnjtD.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Kirsten, 21, is a brown-eyed Libra who enjoys working out, tanning and playing video games. This 5-foot-5 beauty wants to own her own clothing store. She says she likes guys with beards. So she’s the one! MICHAEL PEAKE/QMI AGENCY

Above-average GND, with a very fit body, and just a few stupid tats. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Sunshine Girl Shonna has her sights set on becoming an actress. The 18-year-old Scorpio has a cat named Mr. Grimzbee and loves spending time “relaxing with the people I love.” DAVE ABEL/QMI AGENCY

Well, there's no way that she's only 18, she looks at least 30 to me. She might have smiled more in the pictures, could only find one or two where she's smiling at all. Her body is okay, though not entirely workout-girl fit: there's a bit of a saggy tummy developing, even though the rest of her body suggests that she's a spinner. That's actually a sign that she's in her 30's+, as even spinners start sagging. I'm gonna give her a B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom