And Kelly Hall yesterday

yAibx5X.jpg

qZAum0O.jpg

EZULVYL.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
New Miss Universe Canada and today’s SUNshine Girl, Chanel, ultimately wants to become a media personality and host. The TV business can pay well, which could come in handy if she wants to own her dream car: A Bugatti Veyron. Stan Behal/QMI Agency

Well now, if she's already an official beauty queen, then we're going to have to rate her on a different curve. Okay, so I noticed that she's got imperfect skin, lots of blemishes that seem to be being covered up right now. From what I can see of her legs, they seem to be a bit scrawny. Also her video shoot was completely boring too! Anyways, there's might critique all done, I'm giving her an A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Margherita, 24, loves soccer, and she is pumped for the World Cup in Rio. Margherita, who is into competitive fitness training, believes in living a healthy lifestyle filled with fitness, and she strives to make herself a little better each day. (Jack Boland Photos)

I know that she's fit and all, but this girl simply does not appeal to me at all. She just a female meathead. I'll give her a B, for her hard work in fitness, but really that's all, I'd have given her a C otherwise.

Previous shoots:
Margherita, 2011-06-21, she was on almost exactly 3 years ago, she looked a little bigger back then, she seems to have slimmed down considerably, but she was still fit back then.
Margherita, 2009-09-10, she appeared almost 5 years ago as a Toronto Argos cheerleader, and she looked even bigger then, and less fit. She's definitely been working out in those in between years.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Margarita is looking forward to the summer. She’s also a big soccer fan who will be sitting on a patio sipping a cool one while she cheers on her favourite team, Brazil, when they take on Croatia in the World Cup, which kicks off June 12 in Sao Paulo. (Jack Boland Photos)

It's interesting that yesterday's girl was named Margherita, and today's is named Margarita.

Anyways, this girl's been on before, she was one of last year's calendar girls. She's always popular, but the only problem with today's shoot is that there is a lack of variety in the poses and costumes. Still good enough for an A-!

Previous shoots:
Margarita, Oct 2013 Calendar
Margarita, 2012-11-01: this one was really hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom