Lacey Banghard

Bnpr5SDIYAEAiZy.jpg:large

BnrM_NvCYAAz0iA.jpg:large

BnspjbTIAAIFV-w.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Freedom can’t wait to hit the dance floor this long weekend. Our 18-year-old beauty keeps herself in shape by swimming and likes nothing better than spending time with her Chihuahua-Yorkie mix Chanel. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Outstanding! The Sun actually put today's girl up in a decent amount of time.

Oh, and the girl is pretty outstanding herself. The only complaint I might have about her is that she might be a bit too thin, and not curvey enough. Still, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for chewing gum. She looks kinda like an emaciated Shania Twain. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle is hoping her lottery numbers came up last night, because the 28-year-old brown-eyed Capricorn — who is passionate about animals — would like to set up a rescue zoo. (Jack Boland Photos)

This girl really grows on you, after you check her out in detail. I like her exotic looks. A+!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:

Outstanding! The Sun actually put today's girl up in a decent amount of time.

Oh, and the girl is pretty outstanding herself. The only complaint I might have about her is that she might be a bit too thin, and not curvey enough. Still, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for chewing gum. She looks kinda like an emaciated Shania Twain. A!

8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Karolina has a bad case of wanderlust. The 20-yearold Gemini has been to Dubai and Miami, and is now off to Los Angeles to do some modelling. When not on the road, she hits the gym with her two pooches, JoJo and Billy. (Jack Boland Photos)

She's had way too much plastic surgery done on her face and boobs to be really only 20 years old. And she goes from Dubai to Miami to LA? She's a high-end callgirl. What should've been a really wonderful looking woman, instead ends up looking like a disfigured monster to me. B-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom