Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Venessa is a single, 5-foot-3 Gemini who loves soccer. Venessa says she’s a hopeless romantic with a creative mind who is easy to get along with. And she has a pet dog named Chica! (Jim Wells photo)

She has a mini-dress with a picture of Blondie on it. I guess she does sort of look like Debby Harry, but then that's probably what she's going for. The only thing I can complain about her is that she's too thin. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Samantha is a 22-year-old with a talent for the occult and enjoys reading Tarot cards for people. She also has a cat named Bella, which we can only assume is black. (STAN BEHAL/QMI AGENCY)

She kind of reminds me of a redheaded Emma Watson. And look, she's into myth and magic, too! :biggrin2:

Love her, only problem is not enough skin shots and a few silly tats. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Christine will be featured in our 2014 SUNshine Girls playing cards set, which will be available at select retail outlets this summer. Blue-eyed Christine keeps her shape by running, weight training, and eating right. She’s also a broadcast journalism graduate. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

I wonder if she is all real. I get the feeling that she isn't, but I can't prove it, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. What a MILF! A+!

Previous photoshoots:
Still looks stunning as a brunette!
Christine, 2013-07-01
Blonde again!
Christine, 2012-11-29
Christine, 2012-04-03
Christine, 2012-07-22

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Kelly Hall again today

BndLuemIQAMN6Bd.jpg:large