Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Rosie Jones, just one pic for Tuesday

Bl1wuHFIcAA0qGn.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Blue-eyed Nevada loves her cats, Chester and Cheddar. This 18-yearold Scorpio also enjoys dance, video games and street hockey. Her ambition in life? She wants to be a massage therapist. (Stan Behal photo)

Nevada? 18 years old? Enjoys dance? Wants to be a massage therapist? Hmmmmmm I think she's a 30 year old stripper who wants to switch over to become a masseuse. :wink2:

Not a bad body, but she looks like she's trying too hard to look like a hottie, when she's really just a GND. Facially she somewhat reminds me of a young Barbara Streisand. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Green-eyed SUNshine Girl Dimitra is a 28-year-old Scorpio. She loves dancing and country music — especially Jason Aldean since he signed her CD. Dimitra also loves dogs, and has a Sharpei named Billy Dean. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI Agency)

Today's girl is a little bit on the chunky side, I would say. Not really doing much for me, though she's got a great smile. C+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom