Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girls Legend and Blaze are Gemini twins who enjoy relaxing with friends. Both girls like guys with tattoos, but while Blaze is looking for a gentleman, Legend is keen on finding a guy with a sense of humour. (Dave Abel Photos)

Although the idea of identical twins is interesting, I'm not feeling much from this set of twins. I think they look a little gawky actually. A little too tall and flat everywhere. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
poker123 said:
Courtnie Quinlan

BldbwebIcAAOR7F.jpg:large

BlgH0L0IQAAG4y2.jpg:large

BliDIVgIMAENk9z.jpg:large

Courtnie is looking a hell of a lot like Sofia Vergara these days. And what's she done with her glutes? Those are surpremely defined now! A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
This medical office administration student and aspiring broadcaster likes spending time with her two guys — pooches Magnum, an Eskimo, and Buddy, a Bichon Frise Poodle mix. And hey, it’s her 21st birthday today. Congrats, Jenn! (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

Is it her 21st birthday -- again? I somehow don't believe she's just 21.

Very good miniskirt body! Nice face too, reminds me of a young Marlo Thomas. Overall great package, A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Stephanie loves to spend her days soaking up the sun. This brown-eyed Scorpio enjoys dancing, too. In a mate, she looks for humour, honesty and loyalty. Her dream car is a pearl-white Cadillac. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Good body, but facially she's a bit manly. She kind of reminds me of one of those fitness women who've gone a bit too far and become a bodybuilder woman. Also way too many tattoos. Body would get an A+, face would get a C+, and after deductions for the silly tats, I'd give her an overall B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom