Kelly Hall

sirxXiP.jpg

e9odExE.jpg

7WRMW3i.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Meagan is a 23-year-old redhead who has been dancing her whole life, and hopes to open up her own dance studio. Meagan likes trashy novels and Justin Timberlake. She owns a one-eyed cat named Babi and would some day like to own a lion. (Jack Boland photo)

She looks like she could be a lot of fun to be around, or dead-set crazy! I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tianna keeps in shape playing rugby, running, and dancing. Once in a while you’ll even find her camping or at the gun range. Eventually, Tianna would like to run her own event company with a fleet of pink Range Rovers. (Jack Boland photo)
1297548513486_ORIGINAL.jpg

Well, I guess the Sun is still sticking to its farmgirl theme, but this one might be stretching it a bit. She seems the most urban of the farmgirls so far. I don't think just sticking a cowboy hat on a girl really qualifies her to be a farmgirl, but she does look fine in a cowboy hat though. And although she still prefers trucks over cars, the trucks she prefers are pink Range Rovers! :unknw:

She's got an awesome hardbody. Face is nice, not overwhelming though. Giving her a B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Oh, interesting hairstyle on Nicole. Not saying I like it compared to her previous hairstyle, but it's not bad. Hope it's just temporary. :good:

As for underboobs? Meh, would still prefer to see some under-vagina. :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom