Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Good observations BR....I totally agree and I'd get first dibs to bang her at the barbecue party but at least you'd get choice of steak!:biggrin2:

Now I'm hungry, I wonder what that old coot has waiting for me breakfast wise?

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Holly Peers

BkzQcQoIMAA5HJN.jpg:large

BkyhLyeIEAA25aB.jpg:large

BkvDzxMIUAA-49t.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jennifer is a Sagittarius who enjoys camping, hiking and swimming . She loves being with her two kids — and watching her son play hockey. Jennifer’s dream car is a truck, and she’d like to drive it while listening to the music of Hank Williams. (Veronica Henri photo)

Looks like The Sun's on a farmgirl kick this week, that's the second one in a row. This one is even a MILF, since she has kids. But nothing much else interesting about her, even compared to yesterday's girl. I'll give her a B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ania is a student who loves to keep moving whether it’s running or hiking. However, if our girl had her choice, she’d get behind the wheel of a big Ford F250 pickup. (Jack Boland photo)

I think I'm right about the Sun being on a farmgirl kick this week. Here's another one who would like to be driving a truck rather than a car. But as far as farmgirls go, this one seems to have the most potential so far. She knows how to tease, that's for sure. Love the peekaboo she's doing with her legs under that long evening dress. Facially she's a very cute GND, but she's punching well above her weight class. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom