Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Chassidy likes to spend time with family and friends, but she also enjoys a night out on the town. You’ll most likely find Chassidy in a fancy restaurant or nightclub, unless she’s working out at the gym or jumping out of an airplane. (Dave Abel/QMI Agency)

Cute as a button GND, even her slightly awkward look is cute. B+!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Rosie Jones

BknSJPVIgAAoVna.jpg:large

BkpAk7RIYAEV2WA.jpg:large

BkoMFM8IUAApXV-.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kaytea says her most memorable meeting was the time she got to shake hands with Canadian Playboy model Kloe Terae. Kaytea loves her ink, and would one day like to own a vintage Corvette Stingray. (Jack Boland Photos)

So her most memorable meeting was with another SSG? :sure:

Now, normally I would not mind her body style, it's nicely curvy, without really bordering on the BBW territory, but all of the tattoos seem to be completely randomly placed and makes her look messy. If she didn't have any tattoos, she would've been B+ for me, but with these tats, she's a B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Carly is building her modeling portfolio. She likes dance, bike riding, and listening to classic rock, indie, and reggae. Carly’s a Gemini and her pet’s name is Jack Sparrow. (Veronica Henri Photos)

She's an okay GND, could see somebody like her going on a date with me when I was in my 20's, but I really don't see anything model-like about her here. :search2:Most of the poses are boring, and most of the clothes look like they're stuff she'd wear at a BBQ pool party. It's like as if they took pictures for her Facebook album, rather than for a modelling portfolio. Not a bad civvie, but no model. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom