Lovely Mellisa Clarke :heart::heart::heart:

YGTHlzN.jpg

aTaU1sh.jpg

6FMHt88.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kate is 22 years old and says her most memorable moment was taking part in Miss Teen Canada. Kate loves spending time shopping or visiting with friends and family. Her dream car is a Range Rover. (Ernest Dorozsuk photo)

Very cute face, lots of soft curves everywhere. Chunky should be pleased by this SSG. But I'm pretty pleased by her too. BBW's aren't my thing usually, but this one is interesting to me. B+!

She has a facial similarity to actress Makenzie Vega from The Good Wife:

Makenzie+Vega+0-srxIJHlg9m.jpg

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,831
blackram said:

Very cute face, lots of soft curves everywhere. Chunky should be pleased by this SSG. But I'm pretty pleased by her too. BBW's aren't my thing usually, but this one is interesting to me. B+!

She has a facial similarity to actress Makenzie Vega from The Good Wife:

Makenzie+Vega+0-srxIJHlg9m.jpg

An absolute 10 of a woman, I'm very pleased!

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Dude she's pretty fing far from a 8.5,lol.

Dude, 10-12lbs off of her and a 1/3 make-over, she'd be awesome! Change her hair, clothing-she's facially pretty, with a natural rack and womanly curves. She probably just parties and eats too much fast food or too much Italian food.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
HOF said:
Dude, 10-12lbs off of her and a 1/3 make-over, she'd be awesome! Change her hair, clothing-she's facially pretty, with a natural rack and womanly curves. She probably just parties and eats too much fast food or too much Italian food.

10-12 Lbs!!.......That's it you are cut off I'll order you a taxi to get you home.

O

oagre

Holy shit! In the 3 or 4 years since she competed in the Teen Pageant, she must have eaten half the daily food output of this entire country!

Has she no thought for the starving millions?

O

oagre

Sunshine Girl Kate is 22 years old and says her most memorable moment was taking part in Miss Teen Canada. Kate loves spending time shopping or visiting with friends and family. Her dream car is a Range Rover. (Ernest Dorozsuk photo)

I would correct Blackram's initial post to read...

Sunshine Girl Kate is 22 years old and says her most memorable moment was eating part of Miss Teen Canada. Kate loves spending time shopping or visiting with friends and family. Her dream car is a Range Rover. (Ernest Dorozsuk photo)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kelly has her BA in Health Sciences and is working on her masters in psychotherapy. Kelly’s guilty pleasure is tucking into a ribeye steak with poutine on the side. Her big secret? She’s only 5-foot-1, but Kelly has her black belt in taekwondo. (Jack Boland photo)

Hmm, is Peace still around in this thread? We got one for him. Probably got one for Winslow too. An Asian spinner! Not bad, at all. The Sun's really mixing it up this week, something for spinner-lovers and BBW-lovers yesterday, and one for Asian-o-philes today. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom