Courtnie Q

Bjg69HxIMAAA0zK.jpg:large

BjfWB4_IcAEU1S4.jpg:large

BjgVWHlIcAA4Dpz.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melissa likes reading, do-it-yourself projects and reading about do-it-yourself projects. Her favourite writer is Tuesdays with Morrie author Mitch Albom. In the summertime, Melissa loves to relax with friends around a bonfire. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Not sure if I should call her a MILF, but she looks like she's slightly older than 25. She's also quite the spinner too. Only problem I see is that she seems to have no discernible boobage. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Theresa, 27, is a Canadian international model who graced the 2010 SUNShine Girl calendar and has been a Sunshine Girl 13 times. She has a business degree with honours, and has embarked on a career as an actress. (Jack Boland photo)

This girl's been on quite a few times. A few times she's even looked downright scary, with some really bad plastic surgery or something. But she's been pretty competently hot for the last few shoots, and she's still there right now. A-!

H

HOF

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world! It's fantastic to be plastic! Underdress me anywhere and stick it in my butt cuz I'm a surgery slut; it's fantastic getting you to pay for my plastic! LMFAO

Sorry, I'm too critical

Reminds me of a bad backpage ad girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom