Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Winslow said:
BR as I said before you have an excellent sense of humour--LOL.

This is my dream lady right here.

Like I said in the pretty spinners thread...I would rate this lady a 9.5/10.Praise-Bowing

As far as the SSG goes I would just rate her a 6/10. What more can I say:pEACE:--LOL.

lp9HrnS.jpg
7c7WQLc.jpg

Hmmmm..........Winslow might be onto something here...9.75/10

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
I found my dream girl using Tineye--LOL. I couldn't find that first picture. I'm just learning this stuff. Sorry for hijacking the thread. This lady is a Russian nude model. Not sure if the lady below is the same lady? It was my first time using tineye so I might have got the wrong lady in the picture posted below?

10d4fc8823f9aae96eee01e9ea6e2921.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Back to the topic at hand, the Sunshine Girls. :wink2:
SUNshine Girl Tarrah loves swimming, dancing and reading. She also likes hockey, football and basketball. In music, she likes anything with a beat. Tarrah’s favourite way to spend time off is shopping with friends. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

A little bit of an older ebony cougar, I'd say. B-!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
WOw, I thought The Sun had gone ROGUE with all this yummy nude pictures!

I love today's caramel skin and sexy curves! I'd love to trace the outline of her hip with my tongue, FAP FAP FAP....only three faps so it doesn't count! 7.75

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom