Holly Peers

BjHXRjnIQAAos9P.jpg:large

BjHQXn_IcAAEuY6.jpg:large

BjFlELRIMAA88A7.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Julianna is 20 years old and is studying to be a nurse. In her free time, she likes to read books, work out and spend time with her “big, fat Greek family.” Our girl prefers cats to dogs but seems otherwise purrfect. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

Very quintessential GND here. Could easily see her as someone's college girlfriend. Perhaps not highly glamorous, but quite decent otherwise. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Adriana is 19 years old and a model, recording artist, dancer and soon-to-be nurse. For some reason a visit to the hospital has never seemed so appealing. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

She's very exotic looking. She's got a few stupid tats, but overall, I like what I see. A!

She's been on before:
Adriana, 2013-11-08
Adriana, 2013-04-29
(Her music site)
† (AdriianaL) on Twitter

One thing I noticed about this girl though is that in one of her earlier shoots she had a small amount of writing tattooed to her left ribcage, and then in her current shoot, that's been replaced with a really messy squiggly thing. I get the feeling that she got embarrassed by what was written there before, and decided to do the equivalent of writing over it, rather than having it removed. Seems like she makes some pretty bad decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom