Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
The last time I was at the Silver Dollar this girl would have been the feature attraction.........8/10

Probably true, this girl would also likely fit in at The Playmate, which is just slightly upscale of the Silver Dollar. But the Silver Dollar is not bad these days.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lori is a big sports fan and loves the “Pin Stripers” of New York — also known as the Yankees — and was recently down checking them out at spring training in Florida. She is also an author and wrote a book entitled “Secrets From a Size Zero”. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)
1297535557434_ORIGINAL.jpg

She fooled me a bit, initially I was thinking she may be in her early 20's, but it looks like she's actually a bit of a MILF. A slim MILF. I somehow like her, must be her red hair. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Caitlin is a 23-year-old Aquarius. As befitting someone born under the sign of the water bearer, Caitlin loves jumping in a boat and then sailing over the bounding main. When she’s not hitting the waves, she likes going on long nature walks with her family. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

There's something about her that reminds me of Alyson Hannigan: kind ova geeky attractiveness. Maybe even a female version of Clarke Kent. A-! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom