Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lynn is fluent in English, French and Mandarin. Her motto is “Don’t live in the future or the past! Have no regrets!” Oh boy, hopefully we write tomorrow’s blurb better. Come to think of it, yesterday’s wasn’t very good either. Arrgh, what’s wrong with us?!? (Jack boland/QMI Agency)

Wow, I liked this girl a lot more than I thought I would. She dresses like a Japanese Hentai girl. Also she's obviously got some mixed Caucasian and Asian blood here. A+!

W

Wanker

[h=1]Mariapia[/h]SUNshine Girl Mariapia likes to use her beautiful brown-green eyes to read. And when she’s not reading, she’s probably working out, playing soccer or beach volleyball, or dancing to house music. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

8/10.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
India Reynolds! her best p3 pics ever imo

Bhe2H31IMAAOEcV.jpg:large

BhfumnzIYAA4UET.jpg:large

BhgVIVaIIAE6ia0.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Julie is on her way to Cancun in May to compete in an international bikini modelling competition and wants to be known as the Canadian Barbie. A fan of the warm weather, Julie just got back from Cuba. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She looks absolutely ridiculous! :don'twantto-see:/

What a waste of a body, her hips, abs, legs, & ass are all perfect. Face is a bit meh, but at least a GND with an awesome body. But those tits just put her into clown territory! B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom