Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Melina is like the girl next door — if the girl next door wears faux-fur vests, bling and lace miniskirts! Our girl loves shoe shopping, cricket and boating. If that sounds a too exotic, don’t worry, because, like you, Melina will be glued to the TV for Canada vs. U.S.A. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

I'm not a big fan of the look or the attitude of this girl. The whole bling-bling, material girl thing is so two weeks ago. B-!

H

HOF

high_maintenance_low_performance_sticker-r56296899ab40413f854252572a207a57_v9wz7_8byvr_324.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Twenty-three-year-old SUNshine Girl Aimee plans on becoming a nurse. For now, Aimee has a healthy love of fashion, swimming and watching hockey. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Kind of an alt-girl Asian. I won't even complain about her tattoos, because that's part of her persona, so it's appropriate. Kinda nice a curvy, has a nice ass, unusual for an Asian. Reminds me a bit of Brooke Burke too. I think this girl has been on before, but I can't find her previous shoots. A!

H

HOF

blackram said:

Kind of an alt-girl Asian. I won't even complain about her tattoos, because that's part of her persona, so it's appropriate. Kinda nice a curvy, has a nice ass, unusual for an Asian. Reminds me a bit of Brooke Burke too. I think this girl has been on before, but I can't find her previous shoots. A!

What are you smoking? Brooke Burke is gorgeous! This is chick (if she's a chick) is average!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom