Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Lissy Cunningham!

BgHA8PCIUAA-CPy.jpg:large

BgHq49YIQAAIJlQ.jpg:large

BgJTz4qIAAALUMs.jpg:large

W

Wanker

[h=1]Bethani[/h]SUNshine Girl Bethani dreams of opening her own bake shop one day, but that will have to wait until after her planned stint in the Canadian military. (Stan Behal Photos)

Oh boy, can only give her 5.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
There were a few good body shots, and her face ranges from "meh" to "butter face", I'd say:

She's somewhat reminiscent of Juliette Lewis, who also wasn't much of a looker face-wise. She does have a nice body though, B+.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Heather is a travel fanatic, having set out for New Zealand, Australia, Spain, Ireland and France. Our girl says she has a hidden talent for cooking and fesses up to a love of trashy magazines. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

What can I say? A! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Shona is a northern Ontario girl who wants all those snowmobilers out there to have a safe season. Personally she’s a little tired of winter, so she’s hoping to catch some warm weather down south — and maybe get in a little golf! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Jack Boland knows all the great strippers! This one is good because she doesn't seem to have any tattoos that I can see! A!

She's been on before, she was a strawberry blonde before, and I think she looks much hotter as a ginger now.

Previous shoots:
Strawberry blonde: Shona, 2011-01-21
Shona, 2012-10-08
Shona, 2011-11-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom