Holly Peers! Love her smile in the last pic

Bf1H6EtIMAAG6Cj.jpg:large

Bf1IXOjIMAAf6q_.jpg:large

Bf39tU-IUAAgPFm.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jackie is a 29-year-old, 5-foot-7 Virgo with blue eyes. She’s also a competitive skeet shooter at the provincial level, and loves shooting, rock climbing and basketball. (Stan Behal photo)

Not only is she sexy, she's also very classy looking. Somewhat reminiscent of ageless super-MILF Dana Delaney. She looks sexy in everything, from a miniskirt to toting a high-tech bow & arrow. She looks like she'd make an awesome wife and mother, who is secretly also a Bond-style secret agent. /-Thumbs-up::/ A+

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Not only is she sexy, she's also very classy looking. Somewhat reminiscent of ageless super-MILF Dana Delaney. She looks sexy in everything, from a miniskirt to toting a high-tech bow & arrow. She looks like she'd make an awesome wife and mother, who is secretly also a Bond-style secret agent. /-Thumbs-up::/ A+

LOL, nicely said.

9.25/10.

H

HOF

blackram said:

I like her body, but facially in some cases she looks a little cross sometimes. Still an awesome body, so giving her an A-!

Considering I'll be looking at the top of her head or the back of her head, it's not gonna matter.:biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Pelly keeps her shape by swimming, playing baseketball and dancing. But the fit 23-year-old likes nothing better than sitting down with the family to watch a good movie or comedy show. (Dave Thomas photo)

Kind of an unusually squat torso, or maybe she's posing weirdly, not sure which. Facially, she's a bit meh too, though I've gone out with girls with similar faces before, and they usually start to look a lot better after they start talking a bit. Anyways, I'll give her a B.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Karmela, 24, is a free spirit who wants to travel the world and become a photographer. When she’s not dreaming about globetrotting, Karmela likes to shop or watch football. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

She's got a sexy smile, though sometimes she overdoes it with her poses. Also she's got a few silly little tats. I'll give her a B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom