Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kristen enjoys hockey, volleyball, tennis and hiking. Kristen hopes to run a successful business in the future. When she’s not working, Kristen enjoys dancing, movies, and comedy. (Jim Wells Photos)

I'd say this one is Club Pigale's hot! :wink2: There's a few enhancements here and there, and she almost looks like she's naturally Photoshopped. After some deductions for the enhancements, I'll give her an A-!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Newly brunette Sam Cooke!

KkVHQ0p.jpg

14MYQSY.jpg

u2bvVVa.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Wow, don't even recognize the new Sam Cooke. I don't think I like her as much as a brunette, even though I usually prefer brunettes over bottle blondes. One thing I do like about her new look is that she's completely naked at the bottom, except for some strategic placement of her hands. I'm gonna rate her down for her new hair, but rate her up for full nudity, so overall A-!

Old:
BegO7LyIQAAEPZP.jpg:large

New:
u2bvVVa.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sandra, 18, loves skating and partying. The aspiring actress loves hanging out with friends and watching movies. Her dream car is a BMW 5 series. (Veronica Henri Photos)

She's a very fresh-faced GND, with an easy-going attitude. Not a perfectly fit body, as there's a little bit of softness there, but that can be nice on its own. She looks extremely good in a few shots. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Want to buy a house? See SUNshine Girl Aimee for all your real estate needs. This 5-foot-8, 28-year-old like swimming and working out and playing with her two daughters. (Veronica Henri Photos)

I'd say this yummy mommy is Royal Trust hot! Very nice body for having had two daughters already, when they have had their kids young, they don't really get the stretch marks. I'm thinking she's of a mixed race, probably one parent was Caribbean and the other Caucasian, or something like that. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom