Messages 295
Kym Graham

BfL6vy4IYAEGuOy.jpg:large

BfO8_j2IUAA-wiE.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Starlotte, 22, is originally from Nevada and has recently embarked on a career in old-style burlesque entertainment. She likes to make her own outfits as well. She was our Miss July 2013 in our calendar. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

I've always kinda liked this girl's quirky looks and quirky attitude. Large hips seem to work really well for her. Now I'm kinda interested in seeing what her burlesque show looks like too. A+!

Previous shoots:
Starlotte Dresen - Facebook
Starlotte, 2012-06-22
Starlotte, 2012-10-28
Startotte, 2012-12-22

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Samantha loves to sing and bake, and her dream car is a Corvette Stingray. She’s also a big fan of Guns N’Roses — and famed English ethologist Richard Dawkins.

A silly tat, but nothing too bad for this day and age. Very nice tatas though. Nice curves too. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Diana’s hobbies include web design, watching basketball and hockey, playing video games, and hanging out with her dog, Oreo. (Stan Behal photos)

An average Asian GND. Cute smile. A little soft around the middle. Not much in the way of clothing selections from her: just a 3 tops, and a couple of jean shorts. There were 22 photos of her, and I could barely tell any of them apart from the previous ones. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom