BekhRPWIgAA4j0m.jpg:large

BemBhTFIUAAzVF6.jpg:large

BelIwiBIUAAjPze.jpg:large

OyQ73vk.gif

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Katrina is a music aficionado who hopes to hear her own music on the radio one day. That would be especially interesting, as the beautiful Katrina specializes in playing the ukulele. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

I think this one's for Chunky. I do find her somewhat interesting myself. I'm mesmerized by them boobs. Good for a night or two, preferably a very cold night, when it's good to snuggle for the warmth. B!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
SUNshine Girl Esjay is a hockey lover at heart and she can’t get enough of Don Cherry. The sultry Esjay also plays her share of Canada’s game and hopes to grace the pages of the 2015 SUNshine Girl Calendar. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Oh happy Friday, the Muff girl was awesome today, and so is the Sunshine Girl! I don't even care if today's shoot is basically a rerun of her previous shoot on July 27th of last year! A+!

Previous shoots:
Esjay, 2013-07-27

BR was so excited about the GHM 2.0 gal that he posted the SSG in the wrong place,lol.

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
SUNshine Girl Esjay is a hockey lover at heart and she can’t get enough of Don Cherry. The sultry Esjay also plays her share of Canada’s game and hopes to grace the pages of the 2015 SUNshine Girl Calendar. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Oh happy Friday, the Muff girl was awesome today, and so is the Sunshine Girl! I don't even care if today's shoot is basically a rerun of her previous shoot on July 27th of last year! A+!

Previous shoots:
Esjay, 2013-07-27

BR was so excited about the GHM 2.0 gal that he posted the SSG in the wrong place,lol.

Hot CHICK!/-Thumbs-up::/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom