Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Courtney is often hit'n'miss with her shots. When her TNA is highlighted, then she's a hit. when she's trying to be modest, then it's a miss. Today she's definitely a hit! Praise-Bowing

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Staci Ann

Bdm83pPIgAAw2SE.jpg:large

BdokG-dIMAADp0X.jpg:large

Bdk7BL8IQAAEUBX.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Meghan, 18, is off to Los Angeles to attend fashion school. This 5-foot-1 brown-eyed Sagittarius loves painting and skating and spending time with family. (Dave Thomas photo)

Awesome bod, but unfortunately her face looks like a man's! B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
She's a King's Castle III knockout..........6/10

Okay, you're gonna have to start explaining some of this stuff to the rest of us, we won't all understand. Google shows it as a ladyboy bar in Thailand. So how do you know about this place? Hmmmmmm

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kasin loves R&B, dub step, and house music. But the black-eyed 25-year-old enjoys staying home of an evening to watch horror movies too. Kasin, who is 5-foot-2, has hopes of becoming a flight attendant some day. (Dave Abel photo)

This girl kind of reminds me of actress Moon Bloodgood. There's a definite hint of Asian or mixed Asian in her. This girl doesn't have a perfect body, in fact she looks like she could stand to eat a bit more, she's too flat even for a spinner. But she's got an awesome face. This is precisely the opposite of yesterday's girl, who had an awesome body and a man's face. If only we could put today's girl's face on yesterday's body, it would've been a perfect Asian female. Anyways, her body isn't horrible (far from it, I was just nitpicking), and a great face trumps a great body anyday, I'm gonna give this one an A!

Also let's hope she does become a flight attendant. Air Canada flight attendants are too old and cranky anyway. :writing:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Shareen is a runway model who also works with special need kids and troubled youth. Our five-foot-seven libra spends her spare time at the gym or on a photo shoot. (Craig Robertson/QMI Agency)

I love her curves! And with her name, Shareen, what is she Arab or Iranian? I'm automatically intrigued by girls from that area. She's got that belly-dancer look. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom