Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Genevieve says: “Pink is my idol. She represents the strong independent woman I strive to be.” Genevieve loves playing with her two little girls. “They are my life.” (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

I think The Sun is on a young MILF or yummy-mummy theme this week. Yesterday's girl was a mom too. Now, I won't comment on her taste in idols, Pink, but ewww! Still, won't hold it against her. She's got quite the tiny waist there. She kinda looks like Erin Grey. A!

H

HOF

blackram said:

I think The Sun is on a young MILF or yummy-mummy theme this week. Yesterday's girl was a mom too. Now, I won't comment on her taste in idols, Pink, but ewww! Still, won't hold it against her. She's got quite the tiny waist there. She kinda looks like Erin Grey. A!

YES! Hot tramp, I love you so! (David Bowie):YMAPPLAUSE:/-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Erica is a Leo who enjoys being outdoors, hiking, walking, swimming and camping. She also likes spending time with her friends. (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Although it's not mentioned in that write-up whether or not she's a mother or not, she has a very maternal look to her ... a hot momma! For some reason, all I can think of is how to make her the mother of my children. Of if failing that, how to make her my mother! :biggrin2:

Maybe it's her big round natural tits or how she's suggestively clutching her stomach in many poses that gives her that maternal look? I'd say overall, she's a hot GND, and wish I could see more suggestive poses from her. A!

H

HOF

blackram said:

Although it's not mentioned in that write-up whether or not she's a mother or not, she has a very maternal look to her ... a hot momma! For some reason, all I can think of is how to make her the mother of my children. Of if failing that, how to make her my mother! :biggrin2:

Maybe it's her big round natural tits or how she's suggestively clutching her stomach in many poses that gives her that maternal look? I'd say overall, she's a hot GND, and wish I could see more suggestive poses from her. A!

She's a cutie!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Sam Cooke

BbkRDOCIEAAAEji.jpg:large

Bbm8E6QIQAA1CsS.jpg:large

Bbod4o6IUAE1yJY.jpg:large

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amanda, 27, is our Miss Nov.-Dec. to kick off the 2014 SUNshine Girl calendar, available now, just in time for the holidays. Makes a great gift. Amanda was selected as our Sun contest winner to lead off the calendar. Great start to the year! (Jack Boland Photos)

A super-cute GND, bordering on hottie! Love her little spinner body. A!:good:

Previous photoshoot, but it looks like it's all exactly the same thing: Amanda, 2013-10-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom