Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Camilla, 23, is passionate about living a healthy lifestyle. She’s into fitness and finding the most healthy foods she can. (Craig Robinson photos)

Judging by her write-up, I was prepared to dislike this girl, she seemed like a female bodybuilding meathead. But she's not overly buff, just fit. Her boobs also seem to be thankfully unenhanced -- serious female bodybuilders are often hilariously over-enhanced. Not really too bad, the only problem though is her face is a bit meh. I think facially she's a GND type, but her body doesn't match her face. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Naomi likes camping, fishing and playing tennis. The green-eyed Scorpio’s hobbies include acting and singing. Naomi some day hopes to become a social worker. (Dave Thomas photos)

She looks like good girlfriend material, without being too glamorous. Her body is a bit larger, without being a wide-glide, maybe somewhat fit even. Somewhat unusual body shape in this day and age, but not bad. Wish there were more booty shots though. Maybe an upper-end mall average? B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Twenty-year-old SUNshine Girl Shannon is 5 feet, 6 inches tall and keeps in shape by dancing, working out and running. Shannon’s favourite pastime is just being with her loved ones. (Dave Thomas photos)

She looks a little emaciated in some pix, but she could be just wiry. Looks like she's pretty tall, and some very flat abs there. Face is cute, but not overly glamorous. She somewhat reminds me of actress Andrea Thompson of Babylon 5. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nada, 19, doesn’t mind admitting she’s not a sports fan. But she does like dancing and clubbing. And when she’s not doing that, she’s spending time with family and friends. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

I have trouble believing that she's 19, but she's obviously some kind of Eastern European peeler, so 19 in this case probably means she's damn near 28 in stripper years. Apart from the highly visible tattoos, she's got a nice body, but I'd say she's bordering on a "butter face"; her face is not really that bad, but she's bordering on it. Being a dancer, she's got the slutty posing down perfectly. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom