Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle, 26, wants to be an executive producer for the movies, or at least an actress. Our single Taurus loves four-wheeling, farming, fashion, hockey, football, baseball and Shakespeare. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

I think she's far away from being 26 anymore. Also got horrible tattoos, that couldn't possibly be covered up. However, she's got a suitably slutty attitude which makes me think that she might be an easy lay! :-Cool/"

I'm gonna give this slutty cougar a B+!

H

HOF

blackram said:

I think she's far away from being 26 anymore. Also got horrible tattoos, that couldn't possibly be covered up. However, she's got a suitably slutty attitude which makes me think that she might be an easy lay! :-Cool/"

I'm gonna give this slutty cougar a B+!

Slutty 30 something single mom! MILF! Would hit, actually probably have hit-just can't remember her name, but I'm sure I told her my name was Maurice Boscorelli!!!!!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
10473400-emoticon-75.jpg
2Q==

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Madison, 20, is in school to become an approval support worker. She loves her Yorkie Riggs and watching movies with her family. (Michael Peake/Qmi Agency)

Kind of a serious, wholesome GND today. One stupid tat, though, so she has her moments of stupidity I guess. I can give her a B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom